Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Rules

♥ When using my work on LiveJorunal you must credit "monika_nicole"

♥ Always comment when you've picked up your graphics.
♥ Photo Graphics & Icons mde by me may be used outside of livejournal  but graphics made with Paid Pixels MAY NOT be used anywhere outside of livejournal. 
♥ Do not change any graphics I make you.
♥ Don't be an offer hog, give others a chance to request.


♥ 
Use the things I make you at some point.

♥  Don't claim my work as your own and don't alter my work in any way.
♥  Leave everything I ask for,  if you make a mistake edit your comment. 
♥  Save everything to your own computer.


♥ 
I have a family so do not bug me about getting requests filled, they will get done.


*When you order customs from me you are put on my first priority list.
I will get custom paid orders done as soon as I can.


4 comments: